Saturday, May 2, 2015

Drugstore Makeup Look | Neutral Smokey Eye


Hey girls!

I've got a new look for you! I don't think I've ever done a post using ALL drugstore makeup. Tisk tisk. Bad, Ashley. However, here I am with just that! I've fallen madly in love with CoverGirl's latest creations, The Super Sizer by Lashblast and Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner. I won't bother you with the details. Just go on over to my review to read my thoughts and see some pretty pictures of the products. This post will be about the look I created! All of the product details will be listed below. Enjoy!









Face
Maybelline | Face Studio Master Prime | Blur & Redness Control
Maybelline | Fit Me Concealer | 20 Sand
Maybelline | Fit Me Foundation Dewy & Smooth | 120 Classic Ivory
L'Oreal | True Match Powder | W3 Nude Beige (Set) & W6 Sun Beige (Bronze & Contour)
Physician's Formula | Mineral Glow Pearls | Translucent Pearl
Elf | Studio Blush Palette | Light

Eyes
Maybelline | Fit Me Concealer | 20 Sand (Primer)
Maybelline | The Nudes Palette (Eyes & Brows)
L'Oreal | Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner (Lower Lash Line)
Elf | Studio Eyebrow Kit | Medium

Lips
Chapstick | Cake Batter
NYX | Butter Lip Stick | Razzle

To see my review on the new CoverGirl The Super Sizer mascara and Intensify Me! liquid eyeliner, click here!

Want more drugstore looks?
Comment below!
What are your favorite drugstore makeup products?

xoxo,