Monday, March 23, 2015

Ipsy | March 2015 Glam Bag | Floral Fantasy


Hey, boo! It's been forever since I posted about my Ipsy Glam Bag. I'm so happy to have some time and a new camera to create more posts. Anyways, I'm so excited for this month's glam bag. It has this gorgeous sky blue, white, yellow, and pink floral design on the front-reminding me that Spring has finally arrived! Even though it was snowing on Friday... Ugh. Moving. ON.


Ipsy Glam Bag
March 2015
"Floral Fantasy"

NYX 
"Little Susie"
$5.99


I've always loved the Butter lipsticks, but never wanted to buy any of the bright colors. I'm more of a nude to nude-pink kind of girl. Even though I told myself that I would expand my horizons when it comes to brighter and darker shades of lipstick. Meh. It's a working progress. Getting this in my Ipsy bag surely helped that process along, though! It's a beautiful bright coral-pink. Absolutely perfect for Spring. It's very pigmented and glides on smoothly.

Without Flash

With Flash


Pur-lisse
$36.00 - Full Size

I was excited to get this because of the benefits of using such a product. As I've said in the past (and complained about), my skin (and practically everything else in my body) is extremely sensitive. I can touch the wrong thing and I'll break out in a rash. Anything great for sensitive skin with soothing properties is alright in my book. Can't wait to start using this.

Dual-ended Crease & Shadow Brush (No Link)


I'm not sure if you all know this, but I have a SERIOUS addiction. Makeup brushes. The struggle is real, people. I have to stop myself from buying new brushes all the time. I'm always in the store or online shopping for new brushes. This brush is soft and dense. My favorite. I've also been in the market for a good crease brush. Awesome. And you can NEVER have enough shadow brushes. Duh.

LeeAnni Eco
3 in 1 Revolution LIGHT 
Toner Serum & Moisturizer in One
$29.98 - 4 fl oz


I'm really excited for this too! It's a toner, serum, and moisturizer in one for oily skin in the warmer months. This is PERFECT for me. My skin tends to change with the season, like everyone else's I'm sure. I get really dry in the Winter and an oily, greasy mess in the Summer. Never a good look to be greasy. I love the dewy look; but greasy? No, thanks! This will come in handy this Summer! Oh, and did I mention it's Gluten free, Natural, and Vegan? Always a plus!

Pixi by Petra
Mesmerizing Mineral Duo (Similar)
"Apricot Glow"
$12.00 - 6 Shadow Palette



Who doesn't love getting eyeshadow in their Glam Bag every month? Especially one that's soft, pigmented, and super blendable. I've been using this little duo the past few days and I'm so in love. The swatch does not do it justice. I've been using the lighter shade on top of the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool (a golden, honey shade) and putting the darker shade in the crease with Cocoa Bear from Makeup Geek and Cocoa from the Lorac Pro Palette 2. I get such a beautiful look from these shades.


You can get your very own Ipsy Glam Bag for just $10/month. You get full and deluxe sample size products every month based on your preferences, hair color, eye color, etc. Along with that, you gain access to exclusive discount codes for each product provided that month. 
Just click here, and tell them CiaoBella0816 sent you! :)

Talk to you soon!
xo

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink