Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Look | Gold & Jade Sexy Smoky Eye with Lorac PRO

Hey, girls!


It's so amazing to get back to my blog. I've let school, work, and my personal life consume me for a while now, so blogging has been put on the back burner. I am so sad to admit that, especially since I watch all of my other blogger friends and vloggers that I keep up with moving forward and getting better and better at what they do. Although I am super proud and amazed by the things I see from those girls (and some guys!), I can't help but kick myself every night because I'm not doing something that I love to do. Well, no more! I have a break from school for a little while and since I plan on doing nothing but working, going to the gym, and attempting to become employed by Sephora or Ulta (cross your fingers!), I'll be posting more. 

So, the holidays are finally upon us. Thanksgiving came and went, and here we are on the verge of Christmas. I wasn't ready at first, but as the date comes closer, the more excited I become. I see Christmas decorations everywhere, as I'm surrounded by holiday food and drinks whenever I go out. Most importantly, though, is that I see and experience so many people doing nice things for one another. Seeing the positive and beautiful side of human nature is such an uplifting thing to witness, experience, and be a part of. 

I've been watching and seeing so many Christmas looks that involve reds and golds that I asked myself, "where's the green?!" So... I took out my Lorac Pro Palettes and went to town. I'm so proud of this look, and I think it's PERFECTION for brown eyes. 

Bare with me on the quality of photos as I am on the hunt for a new camera. Any suggestions? 

As usual, all details will be listed at the end of the post. Enjoy!

What are some of your favorite things about Christmas? 
Comment below!


Holiday Look with Lorac PRO
Gold & Jade Smoky Eye








Eyes
NYX Eyeshadow Base
Skin Tone
Lorac PRO Palette 2
Lt Brown - Crease
Jade - Lid & Lower Lash Line
Cocoa - Outer "C" & Lower Lash Line
Lorac PRO Palette
Mauve - Above Lt Brown in the Crease
Cream - Brow Bone
Nude - Brow Bone
Gold - Middle of the Lid & Inner Corner
Lt Bronze - Inner Corner
Espresso - Lower Lash Line
Black - Lower Lash Line
MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow
Sweet Heat - On top of Gold in the Middle of the Lid
Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Eye Liner
Trooper - Lid
NYX Glossy Black Eyeliner
Waterline & Tightline
CoverGirl
Full Lash Bloom Mascara - Upper & Lower Lashes
L'Oreal
Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara - Lower Lashes
Eyeko London
Black Magic Mascara Drama & Curl - Lower Lashes
Ardell Glamour Lashes
Whispies - Top

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Ebony
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Hydrating Oil-Free
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
W3 Nude Beige
MAC Prep & Prime
Light Boost - Under Eye, Forehead, Cupid's Bow, Bridge of the Nose, & Middle of the Chin
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Banana - Under Eye, Bridge of the Nose, Middle of the Chin, Forehead
Fawn - Contour - Hollows of the Cheeks, Nose, Forehead, Under the Chin, Neck
Java - Bronzer - Hollows of the Cheeks, Forehead, Under the Chin, Neck
Sand - Highlight - Bridge of the Nose, Cupid's Bow, Cheek Bones
Too Faced Sweethearts Blush
Perfect Peach - All Shades - Cheeks
Perfect Peach - Highlight Shade - Bridge of the Nose, Cheek Bones, Cupid's Bow, On top of the Brows

Lips
Softlips Chapstick Cube
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
26 Nude Creme
NYX Butter Lip Gloss
Eclair

Want to see more holiday looks from me? Comment below! 
If you want to recreate this look, follow me and tag me on Instagram @ashleymariablogs_!

Talk to you soon.
- Ash <3

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink