Thursday, October 30, 2014

Review | Sibu Beauty - Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream

Hey, loves! I'm back with a review of a product from Sibu Beauty. They were nice enough to send me their Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Daytime Facial Cream for review. If you'd like more information on Sibu Beauty, check out their web page, here. Sibu Beauty features a berry from the Tibetan Himalayas called Sea Buckthorn in all of their products. Their products range from skin care to dietary supplements. Sea Buckthorn berries provide many health benefits. Here is a brief description of Sea Buckthorn from Sibu Beauty:

Premium, wildcrafted sea buckthorn from the Tibetan Himalayas
"High in the Tibetan Himalayas (12,000 feet above sea level) grows a tiny but resilient fruit that resists the harsh weather conditions and high altitudes. The sea buckthorn berry fortifies itself against the elements by producing an array of powerful nutrients. With over 190 bioactive compounds, sea buckthorn is an unsurpassed source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9. And it's a rich source of the elusive essential fatty acid, Omega-7, an essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and healthy skin, hair and nails.
The often elusive Omega-7 is found abundantly in the sea buckthorn berry, the key ingredient in all Sibu Beauty products, in addition to the more common Omega's 3, 6, and 9. All four of these are critical in providing cellular support for healthy skin, hair and nails."
 
 
 

The facial cream is for all skin types. It promises to rejuvenate sun damaged skin, protect against environmental stress, and preserve healthy skin tone and texture. I wanted to give the facial cream some time to do what it promises, so I've waited a few months. The smell is somewhat feint to me. It has a slight berry smell, but not overly sweet.

I usually apply the cream after I wash my face in the morning, right before I apply my makeup. Immediately after application, my skin felt more elastic and moisturized without being overly greasy or oily. Once my makeup was applied and set, my skin appeared brighter, and I noticed that my face appeared more plump and full.

After using this for a few months, I've noticed that my skin tone has evened out and some of my rosacea has faded. I'm really interested in the facial cleanser, clarifying toner, and replenishing night cream to see how they can help my skin improve even more!

The facial cream is sold on the Sibu Beauty website for about $21.00 Check it out, here.

Interested in Sibu Beauty?
Check out their social media sites and tell them I sent you!
 
If you try the facial cream or any of the Sibu Beauty products, let me know how it worked for you!
 
<3

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink