Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Makeup | Black Orchid

Hey, you.
 
Fall is vastly approaching and I am SO ready. Not only am I ready for sweaters/hoodies, leggings, boots, and scarves; I'm ready for warm drinks, bonfires, the leaves changing, and most importantly, my birthday! It's my Jordan year, ladies and gentlemen. (23... ya know, because that's the name of a pair of Jordan's... no?) For some reason, I feel like it's my lucky year. We'll see...   
 
Football season began a few weeks ago (Thank God). It only took a 7 months and some change, but whatever. I'm not complaining because it's here now. What are you most excited for this Fall? 
 
Anyways, I was going to wait until it was actually Fall to post this, but what the hell? I love it and I'm excited. I named this look after the Wet and Wild lipstick I used called, Black Orchid. I love the name of this lipstick. It sounds exotic and sexy. Those qualities inspired this look. I wanted something glam, but soft and sexy with a deep lip color.
 
Again, I'm sorry about the photo quality.
A new camera is coming soon, it's taking a little more time than I would like it to, but I'm working with what I have. 
 
Check out the products I used at the end of the post.
Enjoy!
 
Fall Makeup
"Black Orchid" 









Products Used:
Eyes

NYX Eyeshadow Base - Skin Tone
Urban Decay Naked 1 Eyeshadow Palette:
Sidecar – Lid
Hustle – Outer “V”
Naked – Crease
Virgin – Inner Corner & Brow Bone
Sidecar, Hustle, Toasted – Lower Lash Line

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - Clear
Covergirl Lash Blast Clumpcrusher
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Ardell False Lashes -“109 – Natural”
Jesse’s Girl Felt-tip Liquid Eyeliner
NYX Glossy Black Eyeliner
 
Lips
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Lip Liner
I forgot the name, but you can use any kind of brown/cranberry/deep wine color
Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - 508A Black Orchid 

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink