Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup with Almay & Ardell

Hey there, Beautiful!

I am so in love with this Valentine's Day look! Makeup'Asylum reviewed a new Almay product called Eye Shadow Softies and ever since I saw her review, I was on the hunt to find them. When I found them at Target in a pack of 2 for $5.99, I immediately grabbed them. Since they are $4.49 each, it was clearly a steal. I brought them home and immediately fell in love with their soft texture and high, yet buildable, pigmentation. You can use a brush, but my fingers did the trick.

Check out Makeup'Asylum's review, here.

Now, on to the look! Make sure to let me know what you think below. :)

Enjoy!

Valentine's Day with Almay & Ardell





Product Spotlight


Eyes
(Lilac on Lid, Vintage Grape on the outer "V" and Crease)
(over top of the Lilac)
(Inner corner)

Lips

Face

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink