Friday, February 21, 2014

Face Five Challenge!

Have you ever used just five products for a full face of makeup?
 
For all of my beauties out there:
Tanya from Leopard, Lace, and Cheesecake, Betti from Makeup'Asylum, Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet, Keisha from Chrysalis Gals and I are pleased to announce the Face Five challenge! We challenge YOU and the rest of your friends to create a full makeup look with just five products!


Here are the rules:



1. Use Five products to create a complete makeup look.
2. Each different product counts as 1 product. 
(Multipurpose products count as 1 product, such as Benetint, Bombshell the One Stick, Nars Multipurpose Stick.) 
3. No palettes allowed. No trios, quads or multi-shade palettes.
4. Tag Five others to complete the Face Five Challenge
5. Have Fun!

Here is my look ladies.
I'll leave all products at the bottom!






Products Used
1. Sephora 10 Hour Perfection Foundation in '20 Light Cream'
2. Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in 'Violette' (From my Feb Ipsy Bag)
3. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Liquid Liner (From my Feb Birchbox)
4. YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll
5. Maybelline ColorSensational The Buffs Collection in 'Truffle Tease'

Well ladies, what do you think?!
I was totally dying here haha. I figured I would use all of my newer products for this challenge. If you want any reviews on any of these products, let me know!
I've grown to love all five of these products.
I wasn't nearly as creative with my look as much as my fellow beauty bloggers with this challenge. Please take the time out to visit each and everyone of their pages. They are truly a special bunch.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

I tag the following bloggers/vloggers:
Liz from Beauty Angel
Cyndi from CDel Beauty (Blog/Vlog)
Cali Jae (Blog/Vlog)
Ebony J from Beauty My Way (Blog/Vlog)
 
If you are not tagged, please feel free to complete this challenge!
If you do, make sure to tag me on Facebook (Ashley Maria), Twitter (ashmariablogs_), or Instagram (_ashleymariablogs) with the #FaceFiveChallenge!
Talk to you ladies soon!