Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Face of the Day | Naked 3 | A Nighttime Look

Hey there!

How are you on this cold and snowy day?

I wanted to share a look that I came up with while getting ready to meet my bestie and her family for her graduation. It's so funny because whenever I plan a look out to post, it never comes out quite how I would like; but when I just wing it, I come up with some of my best work. Best part? It's super simple. It may look intimidating at first, but as you'll see below, I didn't use that many products to come up with this look. I just used 5 different shades from the Naked 3 palette: Strange, Limit, Liar, Darkside, and Blackheart. 

Well, enough rambling. I'm ready to show you what I came up with!

Enjoy!











Products Used
Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 3:
Liar | Lid
Limit | Crease
Blackheart | Lower Lash Line
Darkside | Lower Lash Line
Strange | Inner Corner & Brow Bone

Lancome | 24h Artliner | Noir
L'Oreal | Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

Face
Maybelline | FIT Me | Concealer
Maybelline | FIT Me | Foundation
Physicians Formula | Mineral Glow Pearls | Translucent Pearl

Lips
MAC | Lipstick | Snob
NYX | Mega Shine Lipgloss | Nude Peach

Until we talk again ladies...

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink